Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Exercising

                                                         Exercising

Personally I love working out it makes me feel good about myself. I think exercising in any kind of way is good both for your physical and metal health. Its a great way to get your stress off and relax for a moment. Daily I either go for a run or a walk. I like to take a moment out of my day for just myself. In middle school I was always a little over my normal weight but back then I didn't mind. But when I entered High School that's when i started paying closer attention to my body. This year I have a personal goal to accomplish. I want to lose 30 pounds. To accomplish this I'm going to start eating healthier and start working out more, not just running but actual workouts. I know many people hate the idea of being sore and sweating but to me that's the best thing that could happen. I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment