Monday, December 14, 2015

My IDP showcase experience was extraordinary I loved every apart of it. Even though I was a little nervous i did great. All of my team members did really good as well. As a matter of fact we all received a 4 which is a perfect score. My favorite part of the showcase is seeing my parents proud on what i learn and actually see me present to them. My second favorite part of the showcase is seeing everyone dress up nicely. Everyone looked great. Our presentation was about HIV/AIDS. My part was to present background history. I found it very interesting how more than 60% of the population in Africa is infected with HIV/AIDS. After doing all the research and presenting my knowledge towards HIV/AIDS has grew even more. The whole project not only benefited me but others by showing us how to work together and by improving our presenting skills. I could apply what I learn about HIV/AIDS by taking serious measurements and always protecting myself. Also by spreading the word and letting others know more about HIV/AIDS. 


No comments:

Post a Comment