Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Class Evaluation 

In this class we got to do many different type of things. My best-loved part about this class was doing the medical career posts. I found it very interesting  how there is more medical careers than the ones that we already know. I think this class is great over all. But i think that if we were to do other type of careers not just medical it would even be more interesting. For example do two days of medical careers and one day of other non medical career. In my opinion I believe that I did try my best in this class. The only thing that i wish i should of done is try harder in my typing tutor. As a person I am committed to be a CTR because throughout the class i learned that choosing the right gets you far in life oppose to choosing the wrong. By choosing the right yourself you might impact someone else's life in a positive way. so you should always choose the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment