Tuesday, January 12, 2016

                         Christmas Break

   During Christmas break I did a lot. To start off i went to Yosemite National park, it was an amazing experience to just be there and admire nature. So different than living the city life the air,weather, and even food is different when you go to Yosemite. Another thing I did was go to the beach. I had a good time with my family. On Christmas day i stayed home and spend it with my family as well. It felt nice spending time with my whole family and what made it even more special is that my cousins from Texas came to spend it with us too. We ate, dance, laughed and even cried but it was fun and we all enjoyed it. Also on New Years i spend it with my family and it was very fun. Unfortunately on the last week of Christmas break i ended up in the hospital, i had surgery but everything went well. While i was there i got the opportunity to watch a show on Netflix called "Grey's Anatomy". Which is a shows about doctors and how they get through their everyday life, I love that show because its filled with drama but also other interesting stuff. Overall i had an amazing winter/ Christmas break.


No comments:

Post a Comment