Thursday, June 9, 2016

           Class Evaluation


  1. learning different types of careers.
  2. I didn’t like that we didn’t have enough time to do more than one student sucess statements.
  3. I would recommend having daily CTR card checks.
  4. A highlight for this class was learning many life lessons and how to put those tips in my everyday life.
  5. I honestly think i could’ve done better, not be as disruptive as I was.
  6. Yes, i try to read it for more than five minutes daily I think it’s an amazing thing because it keeps you motivated to do your best and to keep working hard to accomplish your dreams.
  7. Yes, I am committed to be a CTR person because doing the right and choosing positive actions get you far in life.
  8. I will pass forward to people on how to choose the right and to never choose the wrong.
  9. I will always remember that what you put out in the world is what you get in return so if you choose the right, right things will come to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment