Thursday, June 9, 2016

“You will go far with CTR”
                              -Mr.Haymore

This quote has been said to me throughout all of my sophomore year. It has become part of my daily life to be reminded to choose the right. It is very important because when you make positive choices you put positive actions out in the world. When you choose the right people tend to respect you more and admire you. Throughout this year I’ve made some mistakes and i wish i could’ve choose the right. Actions speak louder than words. That’s the ultimate reason why you should always do good. When you are being tested wether to choose the wrong or the right, you should always chose the right even if at times it doesn’t seem like the brightest idea. I had the chance to listen and learned from Mr. Haymore he has given me and other classmates a lot of advice's but the greatest of all is to choose the right. That’s the most memorable thing about this class.


No comments:

Post a Comment